Credit Transfer

If you have studied at another University, you might choose to ask for the acceptance of your courses studied there. You have to report your claim of Credit Transfer immediately upon your registration for the upcoming semester (until the end of the registration period) at the course coordinator. (You can not claim to transfer credits from several years ago.)

Usually a course can be accepted if it has been studied in sufficiently many hours and its list of topics mostly covers that of our University's relevant course. We will need to see your transcript of records, and the official descriptions of the courses that you would like to get accepted. You can send these in email to the course coordinator.

The chances of accepting your earlier courses will be discussed with the course coordinator, and the final decision shall be made by the Faculty's Credit Transfer Committee. You'll be informed about the decision.