School Certificate

To legally stay in Hungary (if you do not have Hungarian citizenship, or refugee status etc.), you should confirm to the Office of Immigration and Nationality your student status time after time. This is done through the official School Certificate.

This Certificate can be issued only after the receipt of the full Tuition Fee for the given semester, and naturally after the semester starts (first day of the Registration period, see Semester Schedule).

Content of the School Certificate

This document contains your name, some further identification data, the confirmation statement that you are a registered student of our Faculty, and the expected date of finishing your studies.

How to get a School Certificate?

You can get it at the Quaestura Office (North Building, 1st floor, by the Sphere Aula).